You’re an artist, not a product, but how do you get your work seen, shown, and sold?
Be seen, be consistent
In this fast-paced lecture, I share the essentials of your artist brand and how you can start to put branding tools to work to help boost your visibility. I’ll cover best practices for your logo, website, social media, and more. We’ll also talk about what you can realistically DIY, and when it’s time to call in the professionals.
What you will learn:
- What makes a great artist statement
- What’s the best format for your portfolio
- Best practices for building and maintaining your website
- Using social media effectively
- Logo, fonts, business cards, and more design tips for artists
- Making your photos look their best
- Keeping good records, staying organized
- Protecting your digital assets
This lecture can be a prelude to the workshop, “Branding for Artists Deep Dive” for more hands-on artist brand development… coming soon!
Available via Zoom!
This live stream lecture is available to book using Zoom technology. I would be happy to arrange this presentation for your guild or artists’ group, please contact me for details. I also will give this lecture in person, when we are allowed to meet again.
Contact David to book this lecture for your guild.