Workshop & Lecture Calendar
TEXTILE TOUR: Fall Colors Kyoto Textile Adventure
October 17, 2024 - October 28, 2024
LATE OCTOBER 2024: Fall Colors Kyoto Textile Adventure — 12-Day Tour
Leaders: Victoria Stone & David Owen Hastings
I’m excited to be co-hosting a textile tour to Kyoto, Japan with Victoria Stone of Okan Arts!
You will travel with like-minded textile and quilting enthusiasts who want to be inspired by the people, places, and traditions of Japan.
Okan Arts offers more than tailor-made itineraries and knowledgeable tour leaders — they care that all travelers have an extraordinary experience!
• Japan, the only tour destination, is Okan Arts’ specialty
• Tours cap at 16 participants — with two leaders (Victoria Stone and myself) and a Japanese Tour Expert
• Okan Arts has designed trip-of-a-lifetime tours with insider events and hands-on workshops
• Accommodations are single occupancy in 4- and 5-star hotels: for this Kyoto tour, we will be staying in one beautiful hotel the entire time
• Tour includes all breakfasts, a Welcome Dinner, a Farewell Dinner, and additional special group meals
• Transit and transfers within Japan are a part of the tour package
This tour will open for booking in late January 2024. Specific tour dates will be determined at that time. This will be a 12-day tour in late October 2024.
To be on the Interested List so you have the opportunity to book before the general public, contact David: